I still get an incredible amount of personal satisfaction from styling a really good-looking Second Life avatar for as few Linden dollars a possible. (Hey, don’t judge! We all have our little hobbies!)
My litmus test for how successfully I can pull together a female avatar look in Second Life is to take her to Frank’s Place Jazz Club and plunk her down at the bar next to the dancefloor. If I get random male avatars hitting on me within minutes, I know I have succeeded! 😉
So, today I present to you a look that, from the top of her head to the tips of her feet, is all freebies or cheapies, including the mesh body and the Omega skin applier! I was able to do all this for only L$150.
This avatar is wearing:
- Mesh Head and Body: Juliet by Altamura (Valentine’s Day group gift; Omega compatible with the L$99 Omega System Kit; the Altamura group is L$50 to join)
- Skin Applier: Mitsu by !OS! (L$1 gift from their Easter Egg hunt)
- Hair: Amy in mink by Firelight Hair (from The Free Dove freebies store; the Free Dove group is free to join)
- Mesh Eyes: Realistic eyes by Dossier (from the men’s section of the excellent freebie store at Ajuda SL Brasil; no group required)
- Dress: Stretch Tube Dress in berry red (free group gift from COCO Designs; group is free to join)
- Jewelry: Valentina Special Edition necklace, earrings and bracelet by Lazuri (from The Free Dove freebies store; the Free Dove group is free to join)
- Shoes: Jai classic pumps by Rowne (comes with a HUD with 15 colour choices; free group gift; group is free to join)
- Animation Override: Chubby Girl AO by [ImpEle] (free from the SL Marketplace)
TOTAL COST OF THIS AVATAR: Only L$150!