The theme for today’s Atlas Hopping was LGBTQ Pride—and mazes! Our band of merry Atlas Hoppers, all decked out for Pride, visited five Sansar experiences:
- Kandy Land Maze, by KandyBrainz (which was amazing!)
- Ebucezam, by Tron (unfortunately, I had to drop out due to excessive lag)
- InvisiMaxe, by Vassay (I missed this one completely)
- Horizon Maze, by Ecne (which I also missed, but I had blogged about this earlier)
- Nighttime in the Small Town by Jiheun Oh (a random pick from the Sansar Atlas)
Maya from Sansar donated her own money for cash prizes for best dressed for Pride, as well as the best Pride-themed items in the Sansar Store. KandyBrainz won the best-dressed prize, and Nya Alchemi won first prize for her nifty neon rainbow wings that almost everybody was wearing today! Alfy won second prize for his Pride hoodie and shorts. (There were also three third prizes.) Thank you for donating the money for the cash prizes, Maya!
Andrew took some great pictures of today’s Atlas Hopping event (please click on each photo to see it in a larger size):
Mijeka Munro also took lots of pictures, which you can see over on the Sansar Atlas Hopping with Drax and Berry photo pool on Flickr.
Here is Drax’s livestream of the event: