I don’t usually bother writing up a Second Life Steals, Deals, and Freebies blogpost for just one item, but I am making an exception for this beautiful ballgown:
Sonatta Morales is a women’s clothing store which specializes in fashion from the 1920s, 1930s, 1940s, and 1950s. This gown is the free group gift by Sonatta Morales to celebrate their 11th anniversary, and the group is free to join!
This avatar is wearing:
- Mesh Head and Body: Altamura Estephania (a former free hunt gift from Altamura; no longer available for free)
- Gown: Eleven gown by Sonatta Morales (free group gift; group is free to join)
- Jewelry: Arthuriana gold pearls necklace and earrings (a former free Advent calendar gift from JUMO)
- Shoes (Not Shown): nude flats (part of a free sample pack of Slink-compatible shoes from Garbaggio, available on the SL Marketplace; Altamura mesh bodies have Slink-compatible feet)
- Hair: the hair is the Pulled Back Bun (black) from the Library / Accessories / Hair Design Options / Pulled Back Bun folder in your existing Second Lofe inventory—free, adjustable, tintable, uncomplicated.
- Animation Override: Tuty’s Southern Belle & Woman in Ballgown Bento AO—hands down, the very best AO for ballgowns with voluminous skirts! I have not yet found another one that can compare to it. You can buy it from Tuty’s store in-world or from the SL Marketplace for L$650.
TOTAL COST FOR THIS AVATAR: L$650 (for the animation override)
Picture taken at the bar on the closing night at Bogart’s club.