Have you joined the RyanSchultz.com Steals, Deals & Freebies group yet? I will be posting EVEN MORE news and tips on finding fabulous freebies and bargains in Second Life than I post here on the blog! More information on this brand new SL group here.
One of the things I love about Second Life is that, even after 14 years of criss-crossing the grid, I still encounter stores that I have never visited before! And today, I visited a store, new to me, which is actually celebrating its 15th anniversary in SL, called SOFIA.
If you join the SOFIA store group for free, you can pick up this fabulous red ballgown for free:
So, of course, I had to style a look around this glorious gown!
Here’s your limo to take you to SOFIA…happy freebie shopping!
Vanity Fair is wearing:
- Hair: Lady updo by Truth Hair
- Jewelry: the Blossom ruby and black diamond jewelry set from J&W Jewelers, a store which unfortunately seems to have ceased operation, as I cannot find them in-world or on the SL Marketplace at all!
- Gown: Mira Star gown in cherry (free gift from SOFIA; the group is free to join; the gown comes in sizes to fit Maitreya, Freya, Hourglass, Legacy and Kupra mesh bodies)
- Shoes (not shown): Gigi crimson pumps by Garbaggio, my favourite shoe store!
- Gold Wedding Band: by Su Xue (as a warning signal to keep the male pestering to a minimum 😉 ).
Vanity Fair is also wearing: