Solas NaGealai (a.k.a Solas Enchantment) is the proprietor of the fantasy and historical clothing store BlueMoon Enterprise, as well as collaborating with Bee Dumpling in Silvan Moon Designs. I have known Solas for years (we first met in Sansar), and I absolutely love her work, which is beautifully detailed and well-textured.
If you teleport to the BlueMoon Enterprise store, and join the store group for free, you can pick up this lovely Daisy dress as a free group gift in-store:
But what I really wanted to show you today is the outfit Vanity Fair is wearing: the glorious Mid Summer Dreams gown. Recently, Solas has begun a creative collaboration with artist and sculptor Silas Merlin (the two met via Sansar as well), and this has led to some delightful surprises, including the sculpted, winged mask which is a part of this outfit!
First, a couple of suitably dreamlike shots taken in the enchanted forest of the Lost Unicorn sim:
Here’s a well-lit picture so you can appreciate all the wonderful details of this outfit—I just adore these rich, jeweled tones!
Vanity Fair is wearing:
- Gown and Mask: the Mid Summer Dreams outfit by BlueMoon Enterprise (L$450)
- Flats (not shown): Amy flats fatpack from KC Couture (L$199)
- Choker: Jade star necklace fatpack by Miu (I picked this up as a free gift long ago)
- Wings: these are a free gift from BlueMoon Enterprise! Just click on the gift panel shown below. These animated wings come in two versions: a rigged set, and an animesh set which you can reposition as you like (e.g. for a tiny or child avatar):
Vanity is also wearing:
- the Kimberly Catwa Bento mesh head
- the Maitreya Lara mesh body
- Daria skin by The Skinnery
- my favourite forest green Darcey eyes by Suicidal Unborn
- for hair, I selected the simple, pulled-back bun hairstyle already in your default Second Life inventory. Just open your inventory, and scroll down to the very bottom of your inventory window to find the Library folder. It’s in Library / Accessories / Hair Design Options / Pulled Back Bun folder. It’s free, completely adjustable, tintable, and uncomplicated, and it fits well under hats and hoods, too! I use it all the time.