Once again, I have resurrected an older system skin and outfit, this time to create a wizard for Halloween! The mesh avatar I am using is the Altamura Romeo full-body mesh avatar, which requires a couple of additions to support Bakes on Mesh:
- A Bakes on Mesh relay for Altamura mesh bodies (which is available for free to Altamura group members at this exact SLURL in the store; please note that this relay only works with full versions of Altamura bodies, including the Romeo body which was a Valentine’s Day group gift earlier this year)
- You do have to buy and install the Omega system kit on the body before you can use the Altamura Bakes on Mesh relay (it’s for sale for L$99 at this exact SLURL)
This avatar is wearing:
- Mesh Head and Body: Romeo mesh body by Altamura (a former Valentine’s Day group gift; Omega-compatible; more details here; the Altamura group costs L$50 to join)
- System Skin: KTG Old Man skin by KTG Brand Shop HAKUOU-DO (available on the SL Marketplace for L$250)
- Eyes: Ice Image eyes by InSight (includes eye sparkle effect; this store is no longer on the grid)
- Glasses: KTG Glasses (these came with the skin listed above)
- Hair: Joseph hair in snow white by Alli&Ali Designs
- Beard: Augustus beard in silver by Bewitched Hair (no longer on the grid)
- Outfit (Except Hat): Mithrandir outfit from Husky GFX (this is an old system-layers-and-flexiprims outfit from a store that has since left SL)
- Wizard’s Hat: a wizard’s hat I picked up as part of a treasure hunt prize many years ago at The Arcanum
- Boots (Not Shown): Trail Boots in black by Brii (free from the men’s clothing section of the excellent freebie store at Ajuda SL Brasil)
- Staff: Staff of Blue Fire from Talevin’s Magic Sky Village, the best place to get staves and wands in Second Life! You can also pick it up for only L$90 from the SL Marketplace.
Pictures taken at Luane’s Magical World.