On Friday, Sam and Boden (along with Torley as cameraman) led a whirlwind tour of five Sansar art-related experiences:
- IDIA Lab: Newton’s Cenotaph, by Mencius Watts
- 3D Mind Bending Reversperspective Art, by JackTheRipper
- Floating Temple, by C3rb3rus
- Valencia, by Theanine
- Mountain Cabin, created by Sam and his wife! (everybody had some technical difficulties trying to get into the same instance of this experience)
Here’s the livestream (I can’t seem to get it to start right at the beginning no matter how I embed the URL, so you might need to rewind it to the beginning):
Come join us at 114 Harvest at 11:00 a.m. Pacific Time/Sansar Time for another episode of Atlas Hopping with Drax and Berry! The experiences we are visiting today are:
- Hoverpark, by Galen
- A House on the Hill, by Theanine
- Floating Temple, by C3rb3rus (pictured above)
I’ll update this blogpost with the livestreams from Strawberry and Drax afterwards.
UPDATE 6:30 p.m.: Unfortunately, Strawberry could not join us today. Drax did his usual best job as host though, as shown in this livestream of the event:
Sansar creator Tina Fayet (whose steampunk wings I profiled in an earlier blogpost) is holding a 25% off sale on her items in the Sansar Store only for another 24 hours! She’s got some pretty neat stuff up for sale already:
Here is my supermodel avatar, Vanity Fair, wearing Tina’s Druid Neck Dress and Druid’s Bracelet:
These pictures were taken in the Floating Temple experience by C3rb3rus.
This picture was taken in the beautiful Sansar experience called Floating Temple, created by C3rb3rus.