One of my favourite things to do when I am feeling tired, depressed, and stressed out—still, after all these years!—is to open up Firestorm and go randomly exploring in Second Life. I almost always find something to surprise and delight me, and to take my mind off my real life troubles.
Today, I loaded up one of my alts (very aptly named Autumn Winter!) and I did a search under Places for “autumn”. I discovered this masterfully landscaped autumn morning forest, on a sim called Angelhaven, with many meandering trails under red and golden leaves:
Near the shoreline is a lovely rustic pub with a balcony overlooking the sea. The new age music stream was so soothing that I immediately began to relax and unwind!
Autumn Winter is wearing:
- Mesh Head: Giselle Bento head by Altamura (no longer available for free; this was an Altamura gift from Christmas 2017 at the eBENTO event, and you had to join the Altamura group for L$50 to get it).
- Mesh Body: Jenny Bento body by Altamura (this was a free gift from the 2017 Women Only Hunt, and on this version, you can remove the head and replace it with any other mesh head, as I did here. Note that the Jenny free mesh body is now available at the Freebie Megastore at London City (more information here), but you cannot remove the head on the newer free version.
- Dress and Leather Jacket: Calixta outfit from Gaall (I picked this outfit up for free when the store had a free gift card offer recently; unfortunately that offer is now over)
- Boots: Paola boots with fall leaves pattern (a brand new Fabulously Free in SL group gift from Baby Monkey; the group is free to join)
- Hair: Hurrah hair by Ade (a free gift from the recently concluded 2019 Hair Fair)
TOTAL COST FOR THIS AVATAR: Only L$50 (the cost to join the Altamura group)
All pictures were taken at Angelhaven Autumn Morning Wood.