Alien Gizmo’s is another Second Life store that all freebie hunters need to know about. Next to the lucky chairs in the Alien Gizmo’s store are 14 group gift vendor panels:
You’ll need to join the Alien Gizmo’s group to get the group gifts; the group is free to join.
Here’s how to find the free gifts section:
- Teleport to the Alien Gizmo’s store using this SLURL
- Look for the Teleport sign and click on the sign that says “Alien Gizmo’s”
- Walk into the store using the main entrance. The group gift area is to your right
Here’s another freebie hunting tip: Join the Alien Gizmo’s group and watch for regular announcements that they are giving away a L$200 gift card, good for any outfit in their store! Then just come to the sim, click on the panel at this SLURL to pick up your gift card, and head off to do some serious shopping!
Here’s what you do, step by step:
- Find the gift card in your inventory, right click it, and select Add from the pop-up menu. This will attach it to the bottom right-corner of your screen:
- Find a vendor for an outfit in the Alien Gizmo’s store. When you have found an outfit you wish to buy using the gift card, simply click the vendor panel. You will get a blue pop-up window in the upper right-hand corner of your screen, just click Ignore to remove it. You will also see a small icon of the outfit you have chosen appearing on your on-screen gift card, as shown by the red arrow below:
- Click the Buy Now button under the outfit icon on your gift card, and your gift will be delivered to you! You can then detach the gift card.