I’m very inspired by nature – you could say Mother Nature. I look at things around me and get all kinds of inspiration daily.—Martha Stewart
Time for yet another resurrected system skin and outfit, courtesy of Bakes on Mesh! The mesh avatar I am wearing is the Altamura Juliet full-body mesh avatar, which requires a couple of additions to support Bakes on Mesh:
- A Bakes on Mesh relay for Altamura mesh bodies (which is available for free to Altamura group members at this exact SLURL in the store; please note that this relay only works with full versions of Altamura bodies, including the Juliet body which was a Valentine’s Day group gift earlier this year)
- You do have to buy and install the Omega system kit on the body before you can use the Altamura Bakes on Mesh relay (it’s for sale for L$99 at this exact SLURL)
Now that that is out of the way, you can put away the Omega installer and relay HUDs and the BoM relay once you have installed them, and start styling!
And here is Mother Nature in all her glory!
This avatar is wearing:
- Mesh Head and Body including Fingernails: Juliet mesh body by Altamura (a former Valentine’s Day group gift; Omega-compatible; more details here; the Altamura group costs L$50 to join)
- System Skin and Body Branch Attchments: Fleurs by Fallen Gods (I’m not sure if this is still available or not, as it pre-dates mesh)
- System Eyes: Sunrise eyes in Celtic green by Fashism (no longer on the grid)
- Hair: Botanical Pigtails – I Am Springtime by Nushru (I believe this was a hunt gift from the Crazy hair Hunt many years ago)
- Fruit Branches on Head: Fruit Salad Tree Branches by Concrete Flowers (no longer on the grid)
- Dress and Earrings: Spring outfit by Lemania Indigo (an old system-layers-and-flexiprims outfit which is no longer available)
- Shoes: June pumps by Garbaggio