I don’t blog about Second Life very often, but today I am making an exception. Vanity Fair paid a visit to Der Keller, a seedy bar in the basement of a building located in the ever-popular 1920s Berlin Project sim (here’s their blog). Proprietress Frau Jo Yardley tends bar, as usual, serving drinks to whoever comes in the door. Radio Desmuke is playing 1920s music.
As you can see, all of us are dressed in period 1920s costume (it’s required). Vanity is having a coffee instead of a beer:
Vanity is wearing:
- A beige floral casual day dress by Eloise Baker
- Brown Betty ballet flats by FATEstep (not seen)
- Meadow hair by Magika
- Kimberly Catwa head and lipstick
- Maitreya Lara body and nails
- Daria skin by The Skinnery
- and my favourite forest green Darcey eyes by Suicidal Unborn
I’ll leave you with a nostalgic machinima of the 1920s Berlin Project, by Pepa Cometa, set to a song by Marlene Dietrich, Ich hab’ noch einen Koffer in Berlin:
One thought on “Second Life Pick of the Day: Der Keller in 1920s Berlin”
Comments are closed.