Today, we visited the following five experiences:
- Kateelandia, a Sansar experience which was created from the apartment template in ten minutes by Strawberry and Drax, just to show how easy it is to create an experience! They also made it zero-gravity!
- Toy Box for Atlas-Hopping, created by Strawberry
- Highlands for Atlas-Hopping, also created by Strawberry
- Tumbleweed Writer’s Retreat, by Daisy Gator (also set as a zero-gravity experience)
- Turkey Bounce House, by Ravioli (yet another zero-gravity experience)
In both Kateelandia and Tumbleweed Writer’s Retreat, the level of gravity in the experience was set to zero, which means that objects like tables and plants were floating in mid-air! In the Turkey Bounce House, 160 turkeys were flying around in slow motion! You can also get airborne yourself, the closest you can get to flying in Sansar. Walking around in zero gravity is quite fun! Basically, you climb up on a rock or another high spot and just step off, and you stay at that altitude!
I was so busy bouncing around in my VR headset at the Turkey Bounce House, that I got VR sick! (That hasn’t happened to me in a long, long while!)
Here’s Drax’s livestream:
And here’s Strawberry’s livestream: