Gindipple, who is very talented with his scripting abilities, has created a program which regularly scrapes data from this webpage (which sorts Sansar experiences in descending order by how many avatars are currently in them, i.e. a measure of popularity), and he sometimes shares his data with us. I don’t have his permission to share the actual image of data from a table he shared on the official Sansar Discord server (I’m not his favourite person, and he’s not mine), but I can tell you which Sansar experiences seem to have been the most popular since Feb. 18th, when Linden Lab fixed a serious bug in the user concurrency figures used in their Most Popular sorted list of experiences.
So, what Sansar experiences have been the most visited over the past month or so?
- Ready Player One: Aech’s Garage by Sansar Studios (here’s my blogpost about it)
- HoverDerby (blogpost)
- Gindipple’s own Bowling Alley (blogpost)
- 114 Harvest by Ria and Drax (the starting point for all our Atlas Hopping travels; blogpost)
- 2077 by C3rb3rus (blogpost)
- Alfy’s Arens Live Music Stage (blogpost)
- The Neighborhood, by BlackNewsMan (blogpost)
- The NASA Apollo Museum by LOOT Interactive (blogpost)
All of these have been my Sansar Pick of the Day in the past, and all are well worth a visit. So, get out there and explore!