I have made 700 blogposts in 300 days, since I first started this blog back on July 31st, 2017. That works out to 2.3 blogposts per day!
You might be interested to know what my Top Ten most popular blogposts so far have been. They are essentially unchanged from my last Top Ten list at the 600-blogpost milestone:
- Pick of the Day: Aech’s Garage, the Ready Player One Movie Experience in Sansar (January 8th, 2018)
- UPDATED: More Details on the Upcoming Ability to Change Your User Name in Second Life (March 22nd, 2018)
- VRChat Pick of the Day: Club Transcendia (March 11th, 2018)
- Virtual Reality Vs. Real Reality (January 2nd, 2018)
- Why Women Don’t Like Social VR: Interview with Jessica Outlaw (February 17th, 2018)
- A Few (Second) Thoughts About the Sudden Popularity of VRChat (January 4th, 2018)
- Second Life Versus Sansar: Why Linden Lab Can’t Win, No Matter What They Do (March 9th, 2018)
- Which Virtual World Boasts the Highest Avatar Capacity? (March 13th, 2018)
- Linden Lab Announces a Mainland Price Decrease in Second Life (March 14th, 2018)
- The Idea of the Universal Avatar (November 28th, 2017)
Of my Top Ten blogposts, three are about Second Life (including a rather surprisingly popular one about the upcoming ability to change your SL username), two are about Sansar, two are about VRChat, and four are about social VR and virtual worlds in general.
The Top Ten countries in terms of blog visitors are:
- United States
- United Kingdom
And the Top Ten referrers to RyanSchultz.com (i.e. where visitors to the blog are coming from) are as follows:
- Search engines
- The official Second Life community forums
- New World Notes
- The High Fidelity user forums
- The WordPress.com Reader (I almost have 100 followers now!)
I am also very happy to report that, since I turned on WordAds for RyanSchultz.com, the amount of income I have earned thus far is actually greater than what I pay WordPress monthly to host the blog. In other words, my blog is actually a money-maker instead of a money-loser! I’m very surprised that that has happened so soon! Thank you to all of you who visit this blog regularly, I could not have done it without your support!